Soft-Lite Gorell 3000G Series Vinyl Casement Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Blind & Grid Options
3000G SERIES CASEMENT WINDOW OVERVIEW
The smooth, clean frame and sash profile of Soft-Lite Gorell casement windows is ideal if you enjoy a wide-open view of the outdoors and lots of natural light. Our casement windows are side-hinged to open out on the left or right—providing full, top-to-bottom ventilation. These casement windows provide many other benefits as well—including excellent energy efficiency because of their tight seal (which results in lower energy bills), greater security and nearly effortless operation.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
3000G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Robotically sealed corners ensure the window stays square and will never require sealants. When locked, they prevent water and air infiltration into your home.
- Expertly engineered, durable vinyl frame with multiple structural hollows provides extraordinary strength and insulating properties.
- Automotive-type glazing adheres the glass to the sash and creates a seal so tight that virtually nothing can get through.
- Soft-Stik™ foam inside the frame chambers drastically improves thermal efficiency.
- Heavy-duty aluminum screen frames feature BetterVue™ screens that give you a clearer view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you’ll get for ventilation is almost like having no screen at all.
- Stylish exterior frame is especially attractive to give your home absolutely beautiful curb appeal.
- Premium-grade weather seals create a virtually airtight seal.
- Multi-point locking hardware ensures exceptionally easy, problem-free operation—even for larger vent sizes.
- Unique hinge design makes the exterior of our casement easy to clean from inside the comfort of your home.
- Robust strength in a low-profile, fold-down handle design. Easy to open and close handle and hardware last a lifetime.
- 3000G Casement windows open a full 90° for easy cleaning of both the inside and outside. (Egress hardware is optional)
- Hidden corrosion-resistant steel locking claws smoothly engage in self-lubricating keepers, ensuring a secure weather-tight seal.
- Multi-point lock activator engages or disengages multiple sash locks with one easy single lever design.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces heat loss through the glass.
VINYL INTERIOR/EXTERIOR COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell’s standard interior/exterior vinyl frames come in Soft-White™, beige and brown to better complement the look of your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home utility bills low—and comfort levels high.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
Optional SuperSpacer™ upgrade for better thermal performance and condensation resistance.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
“Tilt-Only” InterBlinds™ “between-the-glass” blinds provide instant privacy and beauty. They're easy to operate and will never require cleaning.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.