Soft-Lite Gorell 5050G Series Vinyl Single-Hung Windows
You’ll love the many lifestyle advantages built into Soft-Lite Gorell 5050G Series single-hung windows. Spend less time cleaning with windows made for today’s hectic schedules—windows that never need scraping or painting. The operating sash on our single-hung models tilts in for easy access to outside surfaces. Single-hungs also feature Soft-Lite Gorell’s unique constant force balance system, which gives you fingertip operation.
THE ENERGY STAR® PROGRAM
Ask about Soft-Lite Gorell ENERGY STAR® labeled vinyl windows. Practically every vinyl window made by Soft-Lite Gorell incorporates one of our numerous high-performance glass systems with low-emissivity glass and argon or krypton gas. These systems qualify our products for the ENERGY STAR label. Soft-Lite Gorell ENERGY STAR labeled products make your home more comfortable and lower your energy costs!
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Blind & Grid Options
- Additional Options
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Multi-chambered frames with heavy guage vinyl walls provide superior strength and thermal performance.
- Soft-White™ and beige vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG’s Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass and gives the whole window a U-Factor of 0.30, and SHGC of 0.29.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- Certa-force balance system uses a coil that provides smooth, easy operation and never needs lubrication or adjustment.
- Easy-to-operate limiting latches allow for ventilation while helping to keep children and your home safer.
- Easy-pull tilt latches provide practical "tilt in" operation to make window cleaning a breeze.
- One-piece mortised sloped sill creates a strong bond between sill and jamb for maximum weather protection.
- Double weather stripping surrounds sash perimeter to make your windows virtually airtight.
- Heavy-duty cam sweep locks—with keepers mounted perpendicularly—will keep your home safer and more secure.
- Snap-on, flexible nailing flange and J-Channel for new construction is available with unique welded corners.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
INTERIOR / EXTERIOR VINYL COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell offers two interior/exterior vinyl colors for 5050G Series single-hung windows which will remain true for the life of your home. Our beautiful Soft-White™ and beige vinyl help better complement the look of your windows to your home, inside and out.
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
Optional SuperSpacer™ upgrade for better thermal performance and condensation resistance.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
“Tilt-Only” InterBlinds™ “between-the-glass” blinds provide instant privacy and beauty. They're easy to operate and will never require cleaning.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.
ORIEL-STYLE WINDOW SASH
“Oriel-style” design provides asymmetrical sash size configuration that gives you a larger viewing area in one of the sashes.