Soft-Lite Gorell 5050G Series Vinyl Sliding Windows
The moment your new 5050G Series single-slide windows are installed, your home will feel more comfortable and look more beautiful. That’s because they’re the result of expert design, exceptional attention to detail, advanced technology and the finest materials and hardware. Nothing on the market today can approach the smooth operation and durability of these windows.
THE ENERGY STAR® PROGRAM
Ask about Soft-Lite Gorell ENERGY STAR® labeled vinyl windows. Practically every vinyl window made by Soft-Lite Gorell incorporates one of our numerous high-performance glass systems with low-emissivity glass and argon or krypton gas. These systems qualify our products for the ENERGY STAR label. Soft-Lite Gorell ENERGY STAR labeled products make your home more comfortable and lower your energy costs!
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Blind & Grid Options
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Curved exterior provides a pleasing appearance.
- Multi-chambered frames with heavy gauge vinyl walls provide superior strength and thermal performance.
- Highest quality PVC vinyl stands up to the weather, wherever you live, for a lifetime.
- Double weather stripping surrounds sash perimeter to provide maximum weather protection.
- Snap-on, flexible nailing flange and J-Channel for new construction is available with unique welded corners.
- Soft-White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
VINYL INTERIOR/EXTERIOR COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell offers two interior/exterior vinyl colors for 5050G Series windows which will remain true for the life of your home. Our beautiful Soft-White™ and beige vinyl help better complement the look of your windows to your home, inside and out.
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
“Tilt-Only” InterBlinds™ “between-the-glass” blinds provide instant privacy and beauty. They're easy to operate and will never require cleaning.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.