Soft-Lite Gorell 5100G Series Double-Hung Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Blind & Grid Options
- Additional Options
5100G DOUBLE-HUNG WINDOW OVERVIEW
5100G Series double-hung windows are specially engineered for superior energy efficiency so that you can experience greater comfort in your home. These products feature the PPG “warm-edge” Intercept® spacer system, automotive-type glazing and special weather stripping to maximize thermal efficiency and reduce the possibility of air infiltration. With 5100G Series double-hung windows, you will feel the difference—and enjoy lower energy bills.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5100G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Premium-grade dual-fin, wool-pile weatherstripping protects around the perimeter of all sashes to fight air infiltration.
- Cam-action lock pulls sashes tightly together.
- Integral ergonomic lift rail makes the window exceptionally easy to operate.
- Dura-Sill™ engineered sloped sill tight mortice-cut, double wall design extends inside the jamb, providing a super-tight seal.
- Balance Covers provides a cleaner, more beautiful look.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- 4" metal reinforcement anchors the meeting rail lock for extra durability.
- World-Class robotic assembly--with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength--provide excellent insulation.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- Stainless steel Certa-Force™ balance system provides smooth and easy operation that never needs lubrication or adjustment.
- Easy-to-operate Vent Stop™ limiting latches allow for ventilation while helping to keep your home and children safer.
- Easy-pull tilt latches provide practical “tilt in” operation to make window cleaning a breeze.
- Soft-White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades. Also available in Beige or Brown vinyl.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
VINYL INTERIOR/EXTERIOR COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell's standard interior/exterior vinyl frames come in Soft-White™, beige and brown to better complement the look of your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
Optional SuperSpacer™ upgrade for better thermal performance and condensation resistance.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
“Tilt-Only” InterBlinds™ “between-the-glass” blinds provide instant privacy and beauty. They're easy to operate and will never require cleaning.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.
ORIEL-STYLE WINDOW SASH
“Oriel-style” design provides asymmetrical sash size configuration that gives you a larger viewing area in one of the sashes.