Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Blind & Grid Options
- Additional Options
5300G DOUBLE-HUNG WINDOW OVERVIEW
These premium double-hung windows—in a class of their own—are as beautiful as they are durable. The heavy-duty, multi-chambered frame and sash construction of these windows also makes them highly energy efficient, particularly when you select one of Soft-Lite Gorell’s high-performance glass systems to be incorporated into them.
Note the distinctive sculptured design of 5300G Series double-hung windows. You also have an array of finishes and other options to choose from to give your home a unique, personalized look.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5300G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—have as many as 14 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Soft-White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency.
- Stainless steel ‘constant force balance’ system gives you fingertip window operation.
- Easy-to-operate limiting latches allow for ventilation while helping to keep children and your home safer.
- Easy-pull tilt latches provide practical “tilt in” operation to make window cleaning a breeze.
- Durable one-piece sloped sill provides excellent drainage and makes cleaning your windows easy.
- Premium grade multi-fun weather seals create an airtight seal.
- Heavy-duty push-button cam sweep locks—with keepers mounted perpendicularly—will keep your home safer and more secure.
- Finely detailed millwork design on the interior master frame gives your windows the look of handcrafted molding.
- Specially engineered anti-drift design keeps top sash in place when you operate the bottom sash.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
INTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G Series double-hung windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Optional interior woodgrain finishes—including Light Oak, Medium Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Cherry, and Maple—allow you to choose the finish that best complements the look of your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G Series double-hung windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
“Tilt-Only” InterBlinds™ “between-the-glass” blinds provide instant privacy and beauty. They're easy to operate and will never require cleaning.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.
ORIEL-STYLE WINDOW SASH
“Oriel-style” design provides asymmetrical sash size configuration that gives you a larger viewing area in one of the sashes.
Optional “Coastal Hardware” package provides corrosion protection for smooth and reliable operation in coastal applications.