Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G Series Vinyl Lift-Out Sliding Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Blind & Grid Options
- Additional Options
5300G LIFT-OUT SLIDING WINDOW OVERVIEW
Among the finest sliding windows you’ll find in America, Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G lift-out sliders offer a practical choice for homeowners who prefer horizontally operating windows. These windows open and close smoothly, and the sash can be easily lifted out for quick, simple cleaning. They’re available in two- and three-lite configurations and there’s a wide array of options for you to choose from.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5300G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—have as many as 14 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Soft-White™ vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG’s Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass
- Optional SuperSpacer™ upgrade for better thermal performance and condensation resistance.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency.
- Easy-to-operate limiting latches allow for ventilation while helping to keep your home and children safer.
- Polypropylene poly-fin weather stripping helps make your windows airtight.
- Heavy-duty push-button cam sweep locks—with keepers mounted perpendicularly—will keep your home safer and more secure.
- Non-corrosive brass rollers provide smooth, graceful gliding action.
- Lift-out sashes, with an anti-lift device that prevents sashes from being lifted out unless you want them to, provide easy access to the exterior of the window for cleaning.
- Anti-drift device helps to keep the secondary sash in place when you operate the primary sash.
- Finely detailed millwork design on the interior master frame gives your windows the look of handcrafted molding.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
INTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G series windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Optional interior woodgrain finishes—including Light Oak, Medium Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Cherry, and Maple—allow you to choose the finish that best complements the look of your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G series windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
“Tilt-Only” InterBlinds™ “between-the-glass” blinds provide instant privacy and beauty. They're easy to operate and will never require cleaning.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.
Optional “Coastal Hardware” package provides corrosion protection for smooth and reliable operation in coastal applications.