Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G Series Vinyl Picture Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Blind & Grid Options
5300G PICTURE WINDOW OVERVIEW
Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G Series picture windows are likely the most airtight window you’ll find because the glass is sealed directly to the window frame. Heavy-duty frame construction, PPG’s Intercept spacer system and precision engineering make these windows even more energy efficient. 5300G Series picture windows that incorporate Soft-Lite Gorell’s Ultra Master III high-performance glass system achieve whole-window U-Factors as low as 0.14.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5300G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—have 10 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Soft-White™ vinyl frames feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces heat loss through the glass.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency.
- Finely detailed millwork design on the interior master frame gives your windows the look of handcrafted molding.
- Most airtight, energy-efficient window style offered in the U.S.
INTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G series windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Optional interior woodgrain finishes—including Light Oak, Medium Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Cherry, and Maple—allow you to choose the finish that best complements the look of your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G series windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
“Tilt-Only” InterBlinds™ “between-the-glass” blinds provide instant privacy and beauty. They're easy to operate and will never require cleaning.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.