Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G Series Vinyl Specialty-Shaped Windows
- Window Features
- Size Specifications
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Grid Options
5300G SPECIALTY-SHAPED WINDOW OVERVIEW
Soft-Lite Gorell specialty-shaped replacement windows help you realize your unique design ideas! You can choose from a myriad of specialty window styles, colors, glass options and grid patterns to customize your windows with a truly exquisite look. Your home—with its elegant, traditional, modern or contemporary look—will become the highlight of the neighborhood.
Specialty-shaped styles in the 5300G Series include Half Round, Quarter Round, Eyebrow, Half Eyebrow, Cathedral, Hexagon, Octagon, Oval, Ellipse, Full Circle, Triangle, Trapezoid and Pentagon. Just imagine the possibilities!
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5300G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—have 10 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Soft-White™ vinyl frames feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces heat loss through the glass.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency.
- Finely detailed millwork design on the interior master frame gives your windows the look of handcrafted molding.
- Most airtight, energy-efficient window style offered in the U.S.
AVAILABLE CUSTOM SIZES
INTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G series windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Optional interior woodgrain finishes—including Light Oak, Medium Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Cherry, and Maple—allow you to choose the finish that best complements the look of your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G series windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial, distinctive brass and diamond patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.