Soft-Lite Gorell 5400G Series Vinyl Double-Hung Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Grid Options
- Additional Options
5400G DOUBLE-HUNG WINDOW OVERVIEW
Rugged, heavy-duty 5400G Series double-hung replacement windows are specifically designed to help protect your home against intrusion and also to make your home as energy-efficient and “green” as possible. They are rigorously tested and rated to stringent window industry DP-50* standards. These super-tough windows are ideal for locations—such as coastal areas—that require windows that keep out wind and water but don’t need to include costly impact glass.
5400G Series windows help maintain constant temperatures throughout your home to keep you more comfortable and healthy—and lower your energy bills. Soft-Lite Gorell offers you numerous ENERGY STAR® qualified high-performance glass options with its windows, so that you can select the perfect level of thermal efficiency for your home. These highly advanced windows also provide easy operation and extremely low maintenance.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5400G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—have 13 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency.
- Heavy-duty constant force balance system—with stainless steel-reinforced attachment points—gives you fingertip operation.
- Two heavy-duty cam sweep locks keep your home safer and more secure. From the outside looking in, they can't be seen, so our windows look more attractive.
- Soft-White™ vinyl complements practically any architectural style and is pleasing to the eye.
- Zamac 3 zinc-aluminum tilt latches on double-hung models provide practical “tilt in” operation to make cleaning a breeze.
- Easy-to-operate limiting latches allow for ventilation while helping to keep children and your home safer.
- Automotive-type glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Optional SuperSpacer™ upgrade for better thermal performance and condensation resistance.
- Special double weather stripping helps make your windows airtight.
- Elegant dual millwork lines on the interior master frame provide the look of handcrafted molding.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
VINYL INTERIOR/EXTERIOR COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell's standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for the 5400G Series window is Soft-White™ and Beige.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for the 5400G Series window is Soft-White™ and Beige. An array of standard exterior color options—or virtually any custom color you request—allows you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
ARMOR GLASS PLUS
Armor Glass® Plus glass system provides exceptional protection against intrusion—and offers additional benefits of excellent energy efficiency, UV blocking, safety and sound deadening.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.
ORIEL-STYLE WINDOW SASH
“Oriel-style” design provides asymmetrical sash size configuration that gives you a larger viewing area in one of the sashes.