Soft-Lite Gorell 5400G Series Vinyl Picture Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Grid Options
5400G PICTURE WINDOW OVERVIEW
Soft-Lite Gorell 5400G Series picture windows feature glass that’s sealed directly to the window frame—making these products some of the most thermally efficient, airtight windows available. These highly advanced windows are available with numerous high-performance glass options so that you can select the perfect level of thermal efficiency for your home. Like all 5400G windows, picture window models also feature heavy-duty frames that meet DP-50 standards—and provide you with exceptional safety and security.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5400G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rigid, heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—feature 13 separate chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency
- Soft-White™ vinyl complements practically any architectural style and is pleasing to the eye.
- Automotive-type glazing seals the glass to the sash frame, creating a super-tight seal.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Elegant dual millwork lines on the interior master frame provide the look of handcrafted molding.
- Most airtight, energy-efficient window style offered in the U.S.
VINYL INTERIOR/EXTERIOR COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell's standard interior/exterior vinyl frames come in Soft-White™, beige and brown to better complement the look of your windows to your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR FINISH OPTIONS
Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.