Soft-Lite Gorell 5400G Series Vinyl Sliding Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Grid Options
5400G SLIDING WINDOW OVERVIEW
Super-strong 5400G Series sliding windows provide you with unparalleled benefits like greater safety and security, excellent energy efficiency, easy operation and extremely low maintenance. 5400G sliding windows are DP-50 rated, making them a perfect choice for locations that require additional wind and water protection but don’t need hurricane glass.
These windows are available with numerous ENERGY STAR® qualified glass options—so they’ll help maintain constant temperatures throughout your home for just the right level of home comfort—and help you manage your energy bills
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows From Soft-Lite Gorell
5400G Series Replacement Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rigid, heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—feature seven separate chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency.
- Double heavy-duty cam sweep locks keep your home safer and more secure. From the outside looking in, they cannot be seen, which gives your windows a more attractive appearance.
- Soft-White™ vinyl complements practically any architectural style and is pleasing to the eye.
- Easy-to-operate limiting latches allow for ventilation while helping to keep children and your home safer.
- Automotive-type glazing creates a super-tight seal.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Special double weather stripping helps make your windows airtight.
- Non-corrosive brass rollers provide smooth, graceful gliding action.
- Lift-out sashes, with an anti-drift device that prevents sashes from being lifted out unless you want them to, provide easy access to the exterior of the window for cleaning.
- Elegant dual millwork lines on the interior master frame provide the look of handcrafted molding.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
VINYL INTERIOR/EXTERIOR COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell’s standard interior/exterior vinyl frames come in Soft-White™, beige and brown to better complement the look of your windows to your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR FINISH OPTIONS
Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
BLIND & GRID OPTIONS
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.