Soft-Lite Gorell 6400G Series Patio Doors with Hurricane Protection Option
- Patio Door Features
- Size Specifications
- Color Options
- Glass & Grid Options
- Additional Options
6400G IMPACT PATIO DOOR OVERVIEW
Soft-Lite Gorell 6400G Series sliding patio doors provide maximum protection against hurricanes and other forms of violent weather. These super-tough impact doors are rigorously tested to provide outstanding performance, even in the toughest conditions. They also provide “break-in” protection against intruders to keep your home and family safe and secure.
Soft-Lite Gorell impact doors are designed to lower your home energy costs and greatly enhance the comfort level in your home. With triple-insulating glass, a high-performance Low-E coating and argon gas fill, Soft-Lite Gorell hurricane-rated doors are highly energy efficient and they easily qualify for the ENERGY STAR® label.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Patio Doors From Soft-Lite Gorell
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Robotically sealed corners ensure the door panels stay square and also prevent water penetration and air infiltration.
- Expertly engineered and incredibly durable vinyl frame with multiple structural hollows gives this door exceptional strength and insulating properties.
- Tough Armor Max Plus™ system—with three panes of glass and a tough protective interlayer—provides excellent storm protection. The glass is inserted deep into the frame and sealed to ensure a super-tight fit and tremendous strength.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced door panels are extraordinarily strong to provide unsurpassed durability.
- Premium-grade multiple weather seals, unique to this door’s design, make the door airtight to help eliminate the possibility of drafts.
- Full-length interlocking panels give you optimal strength and security.
- Anodized aluminum sill track helps prevent corrosion, and enables the door panel to glide as if on air.
- Sloped sill is both beautiful and functional. It’s a snap to clean—and it is built to stand up to constant, everyday use.
- Elegantly styled handles with a stunning contour design fit the shape of your hand—and add a touch of class.
- Commercial-grade multi-point keylock hardware makes your door so strong and secure you can use it as your home’s main entry. Stainless steel hardware components hold up to the harshest coastal conditions.
- PPG Intercept® spacer system is time-proven for long-term seal dependability and exceptional thermal performance.
- Nylon tandem rollers make this door remarkably smooth and quiet to operate—as if it were on a carpet of velvet.
- 100 percent vinyl top-hung screen frame features BetterVue™ screens that will give you a clearer view of the outdoors—and the added airflow you’ll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
AVAILABLE CUSTOM SIZES
INTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 6400G series door is Soft-White and Beige. Optional interior woodgrain finishes—including Light Oak, Medium Oak, Brazilian Cherry, and Cherry— allow you to choose the finish that best complements the look of your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 6400G series door is Soft-White and beige. Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your door to your home.
GLASS & GRID OPTIONS
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial or distinctive brass patterns—give your patio doors the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.
Signature™ handle sets come in three metallic finishes to compliment your decor.
Heavy-duty ToeBolt™ or ThumBolt™ vent-stops keep the door partially open to allow airflow. When the door is in the closed position it provides a secondary lock for added security.