Soft-Lite Gorell ValueLine™ Series Garden Windows
Soft-Lite Gorell ValueLine™ Series Garden Windows are engineered and constructed for beauty and functionality. You can grow plants and flowers indoors, while enjoying the beauty of the outdoors. Or catch a cooling summer breeze with the turn of a handle. Soft-Lite Gorell garden windows will enhance the beauty of your home—-and make any room feel larger and more open. In addition, you'll experience years of trouble-free operation and greater thermal efficiency.
THE ENERGY STAR® PROGRAM
Ask about Soft-Lite Gorell ENERGY STAR® labeled vinyl windows. Practically every vinyl window made by Soft-Lite Gorell incorporates one of our numerous high-performance glass systems with low-emissivity glass and argon or krypton gas. These systems qualify our products for the ENERGY STAR label. Soft-Lite Gorell ENERGY STAR labeled products make your home more comfortable and lower your energy costs!
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass Options
- Additional Options
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—have separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Soft-White™ and brown vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- 1-1/4-inch foam-insulated Pionite/plywood seat board helps to protect against moisture damage.
- 30 degree roof slope provides safety and ensures that water drains effectively.
- Specially built trapezoidal operating side casements open wide to let in breezes and fresh air
- Dual compression seals and locking hardware provide air and water tightness.
- Weep channels keep the interior dry.
- Seatboard is resistant to mold, mildew, fading, discoloration, warping, peeling, and delamination.
- Heavy-duty aluminum screens are durable and unobtrusive.
INTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for Garden windows is Soft-White and brown. Optional interior woodgrain finishes—including Light Oak, Medium Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Cherry, and Maple—allow you to choose the finish that best complements the look of your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for Garden windows is Soft-White and brown. Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
LOW-E & DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
LOW-E GLASS OPTIONS
ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass systems, available in many different Low-E and inert gas configurations, help keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
DECORATIVE GLASS OPTIONS
Beautiful stained, etched and V-grooved decorative glass patterns will give your home a touch of elegance and its own distinctive character.
OBSCURE GLASS OPTIONS
Obscure glass patterns offer privacy as well as beauty, while allowing in light.
SOLARSHINE GLASS COATING
Window glass with SolarShine™ stays cleaner longer because SolarShine's unique coating loosens and breaks down dirt. Water “sheets” off the glass instead of beading.
Adjustable height PVC-coated shelves or optional glass shelves.