Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G AIP Double-Hung Impact Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass & Grid Options
- Additional Options
5300G AIP DOUBLE-HUNG IMPACT WINDOW OVERVIEW
5300G AIP double-hung windows offer your home protection against airborne debris from strong winds, storms and other forms of violent weather. All Soft-Lite Gorell 5300G AIP double-hung windows feature Soft-Lite Gorell's constant force balance system, which lets you open and close these windows with unbelievable ease. Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning, and they also lock in place securely while tilted. The heavy-duty, multi-chambered frame and sash construction of these windows—and the thermal properties of the insulating glass system—also makes them highly energy efficient for greater home comfort and lower home energy consumption.
The distinctive sculptured design of 5300G AIP double-hungs will make your home more beautiful. You also have an array of finishes and other dazzling options to choose from to allow your windows to give your home a unique, personalized look.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows
5300G AIP Impact Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tough 5300G Armor Impact Plus™ hurricane glass system with a protective 0.060" thick laminated interlayer—provides exceptional protection against airborne debris.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified Low-E glass system is designed to keep your home energy bills low—and comfort levels high.
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames—with all corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—have as many as 14 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Two heavy-duty, push-button cam sweep locks—with keepers mounted perpendicularly—help hold sashes in place during violent weather and also keep your home safer and more secure.
- Soft-White™ vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your Soft-Lite Gorell windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Optional SuperSpacer™ upgrade for better thermal performance and condensation resistance.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame reduces the likelihood of drafts between the window and any voids in your walls.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers improves energy efficiency.
- Stainless steel ‘constant force balance’ system gives you fingertip window operation on double-hung models.
- Easy-to-operate limiting latches allow for ventilation while helping to keep children and your home safer.
- Easy-pull tilt latches on double-hungs provide practical “tilt in” operation to make window cleaning a breeze.
- Durable one-piece sloped sill provides excellent drainage and makes cleaning your windows easy.
- Polypropylene poly-fin weather stripping helps make your windows airtight.
- Finely detailed millwork design on the interior master frame gives your windows the look of handcrafted molding.
- BetterVue™ screens, with heavy-duty aluminum frames, will give you a sharper view of the outdoors, and the added airflow you'll get for ventilation is almost like having no screens at all.
INTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G AIP series double-hung windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Optional interior woodgrain finishes—including Light Oak, Medium Oak, Brazilian Cherry, Cherry, and Maple—allow you to choose the finish that best complements the look of your home.
EXTERIOR COLOR FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for 5300G AIP series double-hung windows is Soft-White, beige, and brown. Soft-Lite Gorell offers 14 standard exterior color options and unlimited custom colors which allow you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
GLASS & GRID OPTIONS
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.
Optional SuperSpacer™ upgrade for better thermal performance and condensation resistance.
ORIEL-STYLE WINDOW SASH
“Oriel-style” design provides asymmetrical sash size configuration that gives you a larger viewing area in one of the sashes.
Optional “Coastal Hardware” package provides corrosion protection for smooth and reliable operation in coastal applications.