Soft-Lite Gorell 5400G AMP Impact Picture Windows
- Window Features
- Color Options
- Glass & Grid Options
5400G AMP PICTURE IMPACT WINDOW OVERVIEW
Rugged 5400G Armor Max Plus (AMP) replacement picture windows help to protect your home from hurricanes and other violent weather. They also are highly energy efficient, making your home more comfortable and resulting in lower home energy bills.
5400G AMP picture windows have passed ASTM Large Missile Impact Level D tests and are rated to stringent window industry DP-50 standards. They're ideal for practically any location prone to violent weather—even coastal areas—where you need windows that keep out wind and water.
Hurricanes aren't the only thing these beautiful windows help protect against. They're an excellent solution for keeping out intruders—as well as harmful UV light and outside noise!
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Windows
5400G AMP Impact Windows Brochure
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5400G Armor Max Plus™ Hurricane Glass System—with three panes of glass and a protective 0.090" thick laminated interlayer—provides exceptional protection against airborne debris and other dangers from violent weather.
- The glass is deeply embedded into the frame, offering optimum structural integrity.
- Soft-White™ vinyl—clear through—complements practically any architectural style and is pleasing to the eye.
- Rigid tubular master frame—with all the corners fused together at high temperatures for extraordinary strength—has 13 separate chambers to improve insulating properties, as well as strength and rigidity.
- Soft-Lite Gorell’s high-performance Low-E coating and argon gas between the glass panes ensure that 5400G Armor Max Plus impact windows help lower home energy costs and make your home more comfortable.
- Comfort-Foam™ inside the frame chambers enhances thermal performance.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal to keep out moisture and air.
- Insulating foam wrap around the frame significantly reduces the possibility of drafts.
- Distinctive dual millwork lines on the interior master frame provides a look of handcrafted molding.
VINYL INTERIOR/EXTERIOR COLORS
Soft-Lite Gorell’s standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for the 5400G AMP Series window is Soft-White™ and Beige.
EXTERIOR COLOR AND FINISH OPTIONS
The standard interior/exterior vinyl frame color for the 5400G AMP Series window is Soft-White™ and Beige. An array of standard exterior color options—or virtually any custom color you request—allows you to coordinate or contrast your windows to your home.
GLASS & GRID OPTIONS
INTERNAL BETWEEN-THE-GLASS GRIDS
Contoured internal grids—in traditional colonial patterns—give your windows the look of divided lites. You never need to clean them because the grids are between the glass.