Soft-Lite Gorell and the Community
Soft-Lite Gorell prides itself on being a good corporate citizen. The company plays an active role in the community by supporting many local charities and participating in numerous worthwhile causes—as well as encouraging its employees to become involved.
HOW SOFT-LITE GORELL GETS INVOLVED
- Soft-Lite Gorell employees annually provide monetary and food donations to the American Red Cross in support of fire and storm victims.
- Soft-Lite Gorell works with local law enforcement agencies to raise awareness about home security and crime prevention strategies in conjunction with its partnership with the National Crime Prevention Council.
- Soft-Lite Gorell sponsors THON, an annual dance marathon that benefits The Four Diamonds Fund for conquering childhood cancer at Penn State Children’s Hospital in Hershey, PA.
- Soft-Lite Gorell employees sponsor local families in need by providing cash donations, clothing and gifts through the American Red Cross.
- Soft-Lite Gorell raises money annually for charities like the Alice Paul House, the Center for Family Life and the Muscular Dystrophy Association by soliciting sponsorship donations for his participation in national marathons.
- Soft-Lite Gorell sponsors PA Cleanways, a non-profit organization that works to protect, restore and maintain the environmental and scenic qualities of Pennsylvania’s roadways by eliminating illegal dumping and littering.
- Soft-Lite Gorell employees annually participate in the Relay for Life, a 24-hour walking and running marathon that raises money for the American Cancer Society.
- Soft-Lite Gorell regularly donates windows to Habitat for Humanity in various localities.
- Soft-Lite Gorell consistently donates to World Vision, an organization that helps American families in need by rebuilding or refurbishing homes in the Chicago area or the Appalachian region of West Virginia.
SOFT-LITE GORELL INFORMATION
Back to Top Back To About Soft-Lite Gorell Free In-Home Estimate
BECOME A DEALER
Learn how to become a dealer and start selling Soft-Lite Gorell products today. Details »
Exclusive window partner with the National Crime Prevention Council.