Window Basics—Tips & Advice About Window Replacement
Selecting new windows and doors isn't easy. It's not something you do often, and window technology is changing constantly. Even the language used in the window industry isn't easily understood by most people. This section of our web site is designed to help you become a more educated consumer so that—when it comes to purchasing windows and doors—you'll be in a position to make smart decisions.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU NEED NEW WINDOWS?
- Your home feels drafty in cold weather or uncomfortably warm from heat penetrating in warmer weather.
- Your heating and cooling bills are high—and keep getting higher!
- Your home's existing windows are faded or cracked, making your home look old, dated or in poor condition.
- Your windows are difficult or impossible to open or close.
- You're spending far too much time working on your old windows—scrubbing, painting, puttying and re-caulking them.
- You're planning to sell your home and you know your current windows will lower the re-sale value of your home.
WHY BUY REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
BECOME A DEALER
Learn how to become a dealer and start selling Soft-Lite Gorell products today. Details »
ENERGY STAR WINNER
ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Winner 7 straight years.
Exclusive window partner with the National Crime Prevention Council.